:: 한국기독교장로회총회 ::

한영성경140 (막14장) / 예수님 유월절을 지키시다

이동원 (서울북노회,성광교회,목사) 2023-02-07 (화) 07:54 1년전 431  

14 장은 72 절이어서 대단히 긴 절을 가진 장이라고 할 수 있다. 그러므로 나누어서 올릴 수도 있지만 한편 마가복음 전체를 한번에 읽을 수도 있다는 것을 생각하면 한장을 한 번에 읽는 것도 의미 있다고 할 수 있을 것이다.

1. 예수님 유월절을 지키시다.

1 이틀을 지나면 유월절과 무교절이라 대제사장들과 서기관들이 예수를 궤계로 잡아 죽일 방책을 구하며

1 Now the Passover /and the Feast of Unleavened Bread / were only two days away, / and the chief priests / and the teachers of the law / were looking for / some sly way / to arrest Jesus / and kill him.

(* 예수님의 마지막 고난주간의 일주일의 행적은 너무나 중요하기에 각 복음서의 많은 부분을 차지하고 있다. 그리고 그 부분을 유월절과 연결하여 기록하고 있는 것이다. 세례 요한은 예수님을 세상 죄를 지고가는 하나님의 어린양이라고 알리고 선언하였다. 그러한 의미에서 유월절은 예수님과 깊은 연관이 있는 것이다.

유월절에 관해서는 출12: - 13 장을 함께 읽으면 좋을 것이다. 그렇다면 유월절의 의미를 더 잘 알 수 있을 것이다. 그리고 그 유월절을 대대로 지키라고 하셨는데 왜 지금은 그러한 방식의 유월절을 지키지 않를까요, 이제 예수님은 유월절 어린 양으로 영원한 대속의 속죄 제물이 되었기 때문이다. 

그러므로 이제 영과 진리로 예배를 드리라는 말씀대로 예배를 드리는 것이다. 예수님의 이름으로 하나님의 영 예수의 영이신 성령 안에서 진리의 말씀 즉 하나님 자신이기도 한 하나님의 말씀에 근거해 예배를 드리는 것이다.)

2 가로되 민요가 날까 하노니 명절에는 말자 하더라

2 "But not during the Feast," / they said, / "or the people may riot.“ /

(* 명절에는 말자 , not during the Feast.)

3 예수께서 베다니 문둥이 시몬의 집에서 식사하실 때에 한 여자가 매우 값진 향유 곧 순전한 나드 한 옥합을 가지고 와서 그 옥합을 깨뜨리고 예수의 머리에 부으니

3 While he was in Bethany, / reclining at the table / in the home of a man known / as Simon the Leper, / a woman came with / an alabaster jar / of very expensive perfume, / made of pure nard. / She broke the jar / and poured the perfume / on his head.

4 어떤 사람들이 분내어 서로 말하되 무슨 의사로 이 향유를 허비하였는가

4 Some of those present / were saying indignantly / to one another, / "Why this waste of perfume?

(* Some of those present : 참석한 자들 중 몇몇이, present 는 출석한 의 뜻으로 those를 수식)

5 이 향유를 삼백 데나리온 이상에 팔아 가난한 자들에게 줄 수 있었겠도다 하며 그 여자를 책망하는지라

5 It could have been sold / for more than a year's wages / and the money given to the poor." / And they rebuked her harshly.

(* for more than a year's wages : 일년치 임금보다 더 많은 돈을 받고 의 뜻, for 는 교환)

6 예수께서 가라사대 가만 두어라 너희가 어찌하여 저를 괴롭게 하느냐 저가 내게 좋은 일을 하였느니라

6 "Leave her alone," / said Jesus. / "Why are you bothering her? / She has done a beautiful thing to me.

7 가난한 자들은 항상 너희와 함께 있으니 아무 때라도 원하는 대로 도울 수 있거니와 나는 너희와 항상 함께 있지 아니하리라

7 The poor / you will always have / with you, / and you can help them / any time / you want. / But you will not always have me.

8 저가 힘을 다하여 내 몸에 향유를 부어 내 장사를 미리 준비하였느니라

8 She did what she could. / She poured perfume / on my body / beforehand/ to prepare for my burial.

(* 내 몸에 향유를 부어 내 장사를 미리 준비하였느니라. She poured perfume on my body beforehand to prepare for my burial. / 예수님은 자신의 죽으심을 아신 것이다. 그것도 유월절 절기이니 바로 곧 죽으심을 아신 것이다. 그의 죽으심은 치료할 수 없는 중병때문도 아니고 세상법에 의해 사형에 해당할 어떤 죄때문인 것도 전혀 아니다. 그렇다면 왜 갑자기 죽으신다는 것인가. 그 이유가 무엇일까요, 

9 내가 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 온 천하에 어디서든지 복음이 전파되는 곳에는 이 여자의 행한 일도 말하여 저를 기념하리라 하시니라

9 I tell you the truth, / wherever the gospel is preached / throughout the world, / what she has done will also be told, / in memory of her.“

10 열둘 중에 하나인 가룟 유다가 예수를 넘겨 주려고 대제사장들에게 가매

10 Then Judas Iscariot, / one of the Twelve, / went to the chief priests / to betray Jesus to them.

11 저희가 듣고 기뻐하여 돈을 주기로 약속하니 유다가 예수를 어떻게 넘겨 줄 기회를 찾더라

11 They were delighted / to hear this / and promised / to give him money. / So he watched for / an opportunity to hand him over.

(* to hand him over : hand over over 는 부사로서 동사 +부사 의 동사구의 목적어로 대명사가 쓰일 때 , 그 대명사는 동사와 부사 사이에 온다. 일명 샌드위치 대명사. 9:28)

12 무교절의 첫날 곧 유월절 양 잡는 날에 제자들이 예수께 여짜오되 우리가 어디로 가서 선생님으로 유월절을 잡수시게 예비하기를 원하시나이까 하매

12 On the first day / of the Feast /of Unleavened Bread, when it was customary /to sacrifice the Passover lamb, /Jesus' disciples asked him, /"Where do you want us to go /and make preparations /for you /to eat the Passover?"

13 예수께서 제자 중에 둘을 보내시며 가라사대 성내로 들어가라 그리하면 물 한 동이를 가지고 가는 사람을 만나리니 그를 따라가서

13 So he sent two of his disciples,/ telling them,/ "Go into the city, and a man carrying a jar of water /will meet you./ Follow him.

(* telling them,: telling 은 분사구문으로 동시동작을 나타내며,, / a man carrying a jar of water /will meet you.: carrying 은 명사 a man 을 꾸며 주는 형용사로 쓰였다.)

14 어디든지 그의 들어가는 그 집주인에게 이르되 선생님의 말씀이 내가 내 제자들과 함께 유월절을 먹을 나의 객실이 어디 있느뇨 하시더라 하라

14 Say to the owner /of the house /he enters,/ 'The Teacher asks:/ Where is my guest room,/ where I may eat the Passover /with my disciples?‘

15 그리하면 자리를 베풀고 예비된 큰 다락방을 보이리니 거기서 우리를 위하여 예비하라 하신대

15 He will show you /a large upper room,/ furnished and ready. /Make preparations for us there."

(* 이 큰 다락방은 마가의 다락방이라고도 한다. 
1).이 다락방에서 유월절 절기를 지키셨고 - 유월절을 지킨다는 것은 출12: , 13; 의 출애굽 하나님의 역사를 기억 기념하는 절기이다. 그 유월절 어린 양이 세상 죄를 지고가는 유월절 어린양이 예수님 자신이기도 하다.
2). 오순절 날 이 다락방에 성령이 임하여 교회가 탄생이 되었고, 행2:
3). 베드로가 옥에 갇혀 유월절 절기가 끝나는 내일이면 먼저 순교 당한 야고보와 같이 죽을 수 밖에 없는 상황에서 기적적으로 구출되어 찾아온 장소이었고 행12:
4). 부활하신 예수님이 그날 저녁에 찾아온 곳이다. 요20:
5.) 여드레 후에 예수님께서 다시 찾아오신 곳이다. 요20: 이곳이 마가복음을 기록한 마가의 집의 큰 다락방인 것이다.)

16 제자들이 나가 성내로 들어가서 예수의 하시던 말씀대로 만나 유월절을 예비하니라

16 The disciples left, /went into the city /and found things / just as Jesus had told them. So they prepared the Passover.

(* things 는 상황, 형편 사정의 뜻)

17 저물매 그 열둘을 데리시고 와서

17 When evening came, / Jesus arrived / with the Twelve.

18 다 앉아 먹을 때에 예수께서 가라사대 내가 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 너희 중에 한 사람 곧 나와 함께 먹는 자가 나를 팔리라 하신대

18 While they were reclining /at the table eating,/ he said, /"I tell you the truth, /one of you /will betray me--one who is eating /with me.“

19 저희가 근심하여 하나씩 하나씩 여짜오되 내니이까

20 이르시되 열둘 중 하나 곧 나와 함께 그릇에 손을 넣는 자니라

19 They were saddened, /and one by one /they said to him, /"Surely not I?"

20 "It is one of the Twelve," /he replied, /"one who dips bread /into the bowl with me.

21 인자는 자기에게 대하여 기록된 대로 가거니와 인자를 파는 그 사람에게는 화가 있으리로다 그 사람은 차라리 나지 아니하였더면 제게 좋을 뻔하였느니라 하시니라

21 The Son of Man will go /just as it is written /about him. /But woe to that man /who betrays the Son of Man! /It would be better /for him /if he had not been born.“

22 저희가 먹을 때에 예수께서 떡을 가지사 축복하시고 떼어 제자들에게 주시며 가라사대 받으라 이것이 내 몸이니라 하시고

22 While they were eating, /Jesus took bread, /gave thanks /and broke it, /and gave it /to his disciples, /saying,/ "Take it; / this is my body."

23 또 잔을 가지사 사례하시고 저희에게 주시니 다 이를 마시매

23 Then he took the cup,/ gave thanks /’and offered it /to them, /and they all drank from it.

24 가라사대 이것은 많은 사람을 위하여 흘리는 바 나의 피 곧 언약의 피니라

24 "This is my blood /of the covenant,/ which is poured out /for many," he said to them.

(* 언약의 피 my blood of the covenant )

25 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 내가 포도나무에서 난 것을 하나님 나라에서 새 것으로 마시는 날까지 다시 마시지 아니하리라 하시니라

25 "I tell you the truth, /I will not drink again / of the fruit /of the vine /until that day /when I drink it /anew /in the kingdom of God."

26 이에 저희가 찬미하고 감람 산으로 나가니라

26 When they had sung a hymn,/ they went out to the Mount of Olives.

(* 이에 저희가 찬미하고 감람 산으로 나가니라,, 이 때가 어느 때인가,, )

27 예수께서 제자들에게 이르시되 너희가 다 나를 버리리라 이는 기록된 바 내가 목자를 치리니 양들이 흩어지리라 하였느니라

27 "You will all fall away," /Jesus told them,/ "for it is written: /"'I will strike the shepherd, /and the sheep will be scattered.'

(* fall away , 저버리다. 배반하다, 파괴하다) 

28 그러나 내가 살아난 후에 너희보다 먼저 갈릴리로 가리라

28 But after I have risen, I will go ahead of you into Galilee.“

29 베드로가 여짜오되 다 버릴지라도 나는 그렇지 않겠나이다

29 Peter declared,/ "Even if all fall away,/ I will not."

30 예수께서 가라사대 내가 진실로 네게 이르노니 오늘 이 밤 닭이 두 번 울기 전에 네가 세 번 나를 부인하리라

30 "I tell you the truth," /Jesus answered, /"todayyes, /tonight--/before the rooster crows twice / you yourself will disown me / three times."

(* tonight--before the rooster crows twice, 베드로가 세 번 부인한 후 닭이 울어야 한다. 과연 이 말씀이 정확히 이루어질 수 있을까요, 과연 닭이 그 정확한 시간에 맞추어 울 수 있을까요,)

31 베드로가 힘있게 말하되 내가 주와 함께 죽을지언정 주를 부인하지 않겠나이다 하고 모든 제자도 이와 같이 말하니라

31 But Peter insisted emphatically, /"Even if I have to die with you, /I will never disown you." / And all the others said / the same.

( * 10: 32-34 ,,

( 10:31- 34 // 반복

* 예수님께서는 자신의 고난과 대속의 죽으심과 부활에 대하여 적어도 세 번 이상 분명히 말씀하셨다.

베드로의 신앙고백 이후 ( 16:21, 8:29-31, 9:18-21)

예루살렘 올라가시면서 ( 10:32-34, 20:17-19, 18:31-34)

유월절 마지막 만찬 이후 (26:31-35 , 14:27-31, 22:31-34, 13:36-38)

유월절 최후의 마지막 만찬에서 (14:-16:33)

이 유월절이 어린양을 희생케 하는 마지막 유월절이 되기도 하였다. 예수님 자신이 하나님의 어린양으로 대속의 희생의 죽으심을 하였기 때문이다. 이제 구약식의 유월절은 예수님으로 완성된 것이다. 하나님의 어린양으으로서 예수님의 대속의 희생의 죽으심을 기억하며 이제 다시 어린양을 죽여 잡을 필요는 없고 예수 이름으로 예배를 드려야 할 것이다.)

(14:32-42 / 마가는 겟세마네 동산에서의 예수님의 기도와 행하신 일을 어떻게 알고 기록하였을까요. 베드로와 야고보와 요한 만을 데리고 갔는데 마가가 이 내용을 어떻게 알았을까요. 마가는 베드로의 통역자이기도 하고 베드로의 믿음의 아들이기도 하였다는 것이다. 그렇다면 베드로에게 예수님의 말씀과 행적에 관하여 세세하게 말해 주었을 것은 너무나 분명하다 할 것이다. 타국의 사람들에게 무엇을 전파할 사람은 통역자에게 자기가 전할 모든 내용을 미리 자세하게 알려줄, 알려주었을 것이다.)

32 저희가 겟세마네라 하는 곳에 이르매 예수께서 제자들에게 이르시되 나의 기도할 동안에 너희는 여기 앉았으라 하시고

32 They went to a place /called Gethsemane,/ and Jesus said to his disciples, /"Sit here / while I pray."

33 베드로와 야고보와 요한을 데리고 가실새 심히 놀라시며 슬퍼하사

33 He took Peter, / James and John along with him, / and he began to be / deeply / distressed and troubled.

34 말씀하시되 내 마음이 심히 고민하여 죽게 되었으니 너희는 여기 머물러 깨어 있으라 하시고

34 "My soul is overwhelmed /with sorrow /to the point of death," /he said to them. "Stay here /and keep watch.“

(* 내 영혼이 슬픔으로 압도되어 죽을 지경이다.)

35 조금 나아가사 땅에 엎드리어 될 수 있는 대로 이 때가 자기에게서 지나가기를 구하여

35 Going a little farther,/ he fell to the ground /and prayed /that if possible /the hour might pass from him.

36 가라사대 아바 아버지여 아버지께는 모든 것이 가능하오니 이 잔을 내게서 옮기시옵소서 그러나 나의 원대로 마옵시고 아버지의 원대로 하옵소서 하시고

36 "Abba, Father," /he said, /"everything is possible for you. /Take this cup from me. / Yet not what I will, / but what you will.“ (* / 막10:38 ) 

37 돌아오사 제자들의 자는 것을 보시고 베드로에게 말씀하시되 시몬아 자느냐 네가 한시 동안도 깨어 있을 수 없더냐

37 Then he returned to his disciples /and found them sleeping. /"Simon," /he said to Peter, /"are you asleep? /Could you not keep watch /for one hour?

38 시험에 들지 않게 깨어 있어 기도하라 마음에는 원이로되 육신이 약하도다 하시고

38 Watch and pray / so that you will not fall /into temptation. /The spirit is willing, /but the body is weak.“

39 다시 나아가 동일한 말씀으로 기도하시고

39 Once more /he went away /and prayed /the same thing.

40 다시 오사 보신즉 저희가 자니 이는 저희 눈이 심히 피곤함이라 저희가 예수께 무엇으로 대답할 줄을 알지 못하더라

40 When he came back, / he again found them sleeping, / because their eyes were heavy. / They did not know / what to say to him.

41 세 번째 오사 저희에게 이르시되 이제는 자고 쉬라 그만이다 때가 왔도다 보라 인자가 죄인의 손에 팔리우느니라

41 Returning the third time,/ he said to them,/ "Are you still sleeping /and resting? / Enough! / The hour has come./ Look, /the Son of Man is betrayed / into the hands of sinners.

(* be betrayed into the hands of ~ : ~ 배반을 당해 ~ 의 손에 넘겨지다./ 영어식 표현을 잘 볼 수 있는 한 문장이다. 

주어 다음에 내용어를 쓰고 덧붙이는 배열순서이다. 즉 동사 또는 동사군을 먼저 쓰고 그 다음을 덧붙이는 문장의 형태이다. 논문을 쓸 때에도 어떤 이론을 전개할 때에도 귀납법 연역법이 있다는 것을 참고할 수 있다.)

42 일어나라 함께 가자 보라 나를 파는 자가 가까이 왔느니라

42 Rise! / Let us go! / Here comes my betrayer!“

43 말씀하실 때에 곧 열둘 중의 하나인 유다가 왔는데 대제사장들과 서기관들과 장로들에게서 파송된 무리가 검과 몽치를 가지고 그와 함께 하였더라

43 Just as/ he was speaking, /Judas, /one of the Twelve,/ appeared. / With him /was a crowd armed with swords /and clubs, /sent from the chief priests,/ the teachers of the law,/ and the elders.

(* With him was a crowd armed ,, 전치사구 With him 이 문장의 처음에 나오므로 주어 동사의 어순이 뒤바뀌었다.)

44 예수를 파는 자가 이미 그들과 군호를 짜 가로되 내가 입맞추는 자가 그이니 그를 잡아 단단히 끌어가라 하였는지라

44 Now /the betrayer had arranged /a signal with them: /"The one I kiss /is the man;/ arrest him /and lead him away /under guard."

45 이에 와서 곧 예수께 나아와 랍비여 하고 입을 맞추니

45 Going at once to Jesus, /Judas said,/ "Rabbi!" /and kissed him.

46 저희가 예수께 손을 대어 잡거늘

46 The men seized Jesus /and arrested him.

47 곁에 섰는 자 중에 한 사람이 검을 빼어 대제사장의 종을 쳐 그 귀를 떨어뜨리니라

47 Then one of those standing near /drew his sword /and struck the servant of the high priest,/ cutting off his ear.

(* those standing 현재분사가 형용사적으로 사용되어 those 수식, 서술적으로 사용되어 주격보어 목적격 보어가 된다. / 진행형은 be + 현재분사,, // cutting off ,, cutting 은 분사구문으로 연속동작. = and he cut)

48 예수께서 무리에게 말씀하여 가라사대 너희가 강도를 잡는 것같이 검과 몽치를 가지고 나를 잡으러 나왔느냐

48 "Am I leading a rebellion,"/ said Jesus, /"that you have come out with swords and clubs /to capture me?

49 내가 날마다 너희와 함께 성전에 있어서 가르쳤으되 너희가 나를 잡지 아니하였도다 그러나 이는 성경을 이루려 함이니라 하시더라

49 Every day /I was with you,/ teaching in the temple courts,/ and you did not arrest me./ But the Scriptures must be fulfilled.“

(*그러나 이는 성경을 이루려 함이니라 하시더라 : But the Scriptures must be fulfilled.)

50 제자들이 다 예수를 버리고 도망하니라

50 Then everyone deserted him / and fled.

51 한 청년이 벗은 몸에 베 홑이불을 두르고 예수를 따라오다가 무리에게 잡히매

51 A young man,/ wearing nothing but a linen garment, / was following Jesus./ When they seized him,

52 베 홑이불을 버리고 벗은 몸으로 도망하니라

52 he fled naked,/ leaving his garment behind.

( * he fled naked, leaving his garment behind.

* he fled naked, / 한 문장에 동사가 둘이 올 수 없다. 과거분사 naked 는 주격보어로 ‘ ~ 한 상태로뜻이며, 현재분사 leaving 은 분사구문( 부대상황 즉 동시적으로 쓰여졌다.) his garment behind.

53 저희가 예수를 끌고 대제사장에게로 가니 대제사장들과 장로들과 서기관들이 다 모이더라

53 They took Jesus /to the high priest, /and all the chief priests,/ elders and teachers of the law / came together.

54 베드로가 예수를 멀찍이 좇아 대제사장의 집 뜰 안까지 들어가서 하속들과 함께 앉아 불을 쬐더라

54 Peter followed him /at a distance,/ right into the courtyard of the high priest./ There he sat with the guards / and warmed himself at the fire.

55 대제사장들과 온 공회가 예수를 죽이려고 그를 칠 증거를 찾되 얻지 못하니

55 The chief priests and the whole Sanhedrin/ were looking for /evidence against Jesus /so that they could put him to death, / but they did not find any.

56 이는 예수를 쳐서 거짓 증거하는 자가 많으나 그 증거가 서로 합하지 못함이라

56 Many testified falsely /against him, /but their statements did not agree.

57 어떤 사람들이 일어나 예수를 쳐서 거짓 증거하여 가로되

57 Then some stood up /and gave this false testimony /against him:

58 우리가 그의 말을 들으니 손으로 지은 이 성전을 내가 헐고 손으로 짓지 아니한 다른 성전을 사흘에 지으리라 하더라 하되

58 "We heard him say, /'I will destroy this man-made temple /and in three days /will build another,/ not made by man.'"

59 오히려 그 증거도 서로 합하지 않더라

59 Yet even then / their testimony did not agree.

60 대제사장이 가운데 일어서서 예수에게 물어 가로되 너는 아무 대답도 없느냐 이 사람들의 너를 치는 증거가 어떠하냐 하되

60 Then the high priest stood up /before them /and asked Jesus,/ "Are you not going to answer? /What is this testimony / that these men are bringing against you?"

(* bringing against: (소송따위를) 제기하다.)

61 잠잠하고 아무 대답도 아니하시거늘 대제사장이 다시 물어 가로되 네가 찬송받을 자의 아들 그리스도냐

61 But Jesus remained silent /and gave no answer./ Again the high priest asked him, /"Are you the Christ, / the Son of the Blessed One?“

(* Jesus remained silent and gave no answer. : 불완전 자동사 remain ,, 명사, 형용사를 보어로 취하여 ‘~ 인 채로 남아 있다의 뜻. / silent 는 형용사로 보어가 되며 s+v+c 2형식이다.))

(* the Christ ,, or the Messiah.)

62 예수께서 이르시되 내가 그니라 인자가 권능자의 우편에 앉은 것과 하늘 구름을 타고 오는 것을 너희가 보리라 하시니

62 "I am," /said Jesus. /"And you will see the Son of Man / sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One /and coming on the clouds of heaven.“

(*내가 그니라:  I am: // 헬,원,, 에고 에이미,, / 내가 (에고,,나,, I )  / 그니라 ( 에이미,,나는 있다, 나는 ~이다, I am, am , be, to be, to exist. // 출3:14, 요8:58)

(* you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.“ / 5형식 문장 s+v(see) + o + oc(현재분사) . 목적격보어(oc) 2개가 모두 현재 분사이다. sitting ,coming.)

63 대제사장이 자기 옷을 찢으며 가로되 우리가 어찌 더 증인을 요구하리요

63 The high priest tore his clothes./ "Why do we need any more witnesses?"/ he asked.

64 그 참람한 말을 너희가 들었도다 너희는 어떻게 생각하느뇨 하니 저희가 다 예수를 사형에 해당한 자로 정죄하고

64 "You have heard the blasphemy. /What do you think?"/ They all condemned him / as worthy of death.

65 혹은 그에게 침을 뱉으며 그의 얼굴을 가리우고 주먹으로 치며 가로되 선지자 노릇을 하라 하고 하속들은 손바닥으로 치더라

65 Then some began to spit /at him;/ they blindfolded him, /struck him with their fists,/ and said, /"Prophesy!" /And the guards took him and beat him.

66 베드로는 아래 뜰에 있더니 대제사장의 비자 하나가 와서

66 While Peter was below in the courtyard,/ one of the servant girls of the high priest/ came by.

67 베드로의 불 쬠을 보고 주목하여 가로되 너도 나사렛 예수와 함께 있었도다 하거늘

67 When she saw Peter /warming himself, /she looked closely at him. /"You also were with that Nazarene, /Jesus,"/ she said.

(* she saw Peter (o) warming himself (oc) /warming himself 자신을 따뜻하게 하다. 불을 쬐다.)

68 베드로가 부인하여 가로되 나는 네 말하는 것이 무엇인지 알지도 못하고 깨닫지도 못하겠노라 하며 앞뜰로 나갈새

68 But he denied it./ "I don't know or understand /what you're talking about,"/ he said,/ and went out / into the entryway.

69 비자가 그를 보고 곁에 서 있는 자들에게 다시 이르되 이 사람은 그 당이라 하되

69 When the servant girl saw him there,/ she said again to those /standing around,/ "This fellow is one of them.“

(* those standing around, 주위에 서 있는 자들/ 현재 분사는 명사의 앞 뒤에서 명사를 수식할 수 있다.)

(* 어찌하여 이 여종은 끈질기게 질문으로 베드로를 곤란하게 하고 괴롭힌 것인가요, 아 베드로~)

70 또 부인하더라 조금 후에 곁에 서 있는 사람들이 다시 베드로에게 말하되 너는 갈릴리 사람이니 참으로 그 당이니라

70 Again he denied it./ After a little while,/ those standing near /said to Peter,/ "Surely you are one of them, / for you are a Galilean.“

71 베드로가 저주하며 맹세하되 나는 너희의 말하는 이 사람을 알지 못하노라 하니

71 He began to call down / curses on himself,/ and he swore to them,/ "I don't know /this man / you're talking about.“

72 닭이 곧 두 번째 울더라 이에 베드로가 예수께서 자기에게 하신 말씀 곧 닭이 두 번 울기 전에 네가 세 번 나를 부인하리라 하심이 기억되어 생각하고 울었더라

72 Immediately /the rooster crowed the second time./ Then Peter remembered /the word Jesus had spoken to him: /"Before the rooster crows twice /you will disown me three times." /And he broke down /and wept.

(* Immediately the rooster crowed the second time. 닭이 곧 두 번째 울더라 한글 번역으로 두 번 째 보다 두 번이 적절할 것이다. 예수님께서 예언한 그대로이다. 내용상 베드로가 세 번 부인한 후 닭이 두 번 울어야 한다. 아, 베드로, 담대하게 선언하였지만 인간의 연약함을 보여준 것이다. 

베드로가 내가 주와 함께 죽을지언정 주를 부인하지 않겠나이다라고 힘있게 말하였고 모든 제자도 이와같이 말하였지만 말이다. 그 베드로를 부활하신 예수님은 여전히 사랑하셨고 귀한 사명을 주신 것이다. 막14:30-31, 요21:15-17)

(요21:17)

17 (예수께서) 세 번째 가라사대 요한의 아들 시몬아 네가 나를 사랑하느냐 하시니 주께서 세 번째 네가 나를 사랑하느냐 하시므로 베드로가 근심하여 가로되 주여 모든 것을 아시오매 내가 주를 사랑하는 줄을 주께서 아시나이다 예수께서 가라사대 내 양을 먹이라

17 The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Feed my sheep.

기도,
 세상 죄를 지고 가신 예수님 
 하나님께서는 노아시대 물로 홍수 심판 후 
 다시는 인생들의 죄로 말미암아 
 물로 사람과 모든 생명체를 심판하시지 않겠다고 약속하셨습니다.

하나님께서는 대신에 육신을 입고 예수 이름으로 오셔서 
모든 생명체를 세상에서 쓸어버리는 대신에 
자신의 대속의 죽으심으로 죄를 지고가심으로 세상 죄를 쓸어가셨습니다.

이제 예수 이름으로 죄사함받고 하나님의 영 성령이 거하심으로 
하나님의 자녀가 되고 하나님과 교통하며 복과 은혜를 받게 해 주셨습니다.

그럼에도 우리는 연약하여 마음은 원이로되 육신이 연약하여
베드로와 같이 죄와 허물을 가질 때가 있습니다. 그럼에도 다시 회개하고 
주님과 늘 함께 하며 주 안에서 주님의 은혜와 평강을 누리기를 원합니다. 

세상을 살 때에 늘 주님의 은혜와 평강 형통이 함께하게 하시고
우리가 연약할 때 늘 도와주시고 복되고 좋은 길로 인도해 주시기를 원합니다.
우리의 구하는 것 생각하는 것에 더 넘치게 해 주실 예수님 이름으로 기도드립니다. 아멘

< 성광교회 이동원목사 드림>

1 Now the Passover /and the Feast of Unleavened Bread / were only two days away, / and the chief priests / and the teachers of the law / were looking for / some sly way / to arrest Jesus / and kill him.

2 "But not during the Feast," / they said, / "or the people may riot.“ /

3 While he was in Bethany, / reclining at the table / in the home of a man known / as Simon the Leper, / a woman came with / an alabaster jar / of very expensive perfume, / made of pure nard. / She broke the jar / and poured the perfume / on his head.

4 Some of those present / were saying indignantly / to one another, / "Why this waste of perfume?

5 It could have been sold / for more than a year's wages / and the money given to the poor." / And they rebuked her harshly.

6 "Leave her alone," / said Jesus. / "Why are you bothering her? / She has done a beautiful thing to me.

7 The poor / you will always have / with you, / and you can help them / any time / you want. / But you will not always have me.

8 She did what she could. / She poured perfume / on my body /beforehand/ to prepare for my burial.

9 I tell you the truth, / wherever the gospel is preached / throughout the world, / what she has done will also be told, / in memory of her.“

10 Then Judas Iscariot, / one of the Twelve, / went to the chief priests / to betray Jesus to them.

11 They were delighted / to hear this / and promised / to give him money. / So he watched for / an opportunity to hand him over.

12 On the first day /of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, /when it was customary /to sacrifice the Passover lamb,/ Jesus' disciples asked him,/ "Where do you want us to go /and make preparations / for you /to eat the Passover?"

13 So he sent two of his disciples, /telling them,/ "Go into the city, / and a man carrying a jar of water / will meet you./ Follow him.

14 Say /to the owner of the house/ he enters,/ 'The Teacher asks:/ Where is my guest room,/ where I may eat the Passover /with my disciples?'

15 He will show you /a large upper room,/ furnished and ready./ Make preparations for us there."

16 The disciples left,/ went into the city /and found things just as Jesus had told them. / So they prepared the Passover.

17 When evening came,/ Jesus arrived /with the Twelve.

18 While they were reclining /at the table eating, /he said, /"I tell you the truth, /one of you /will betray me/--one /who is eating with me."

19 They were saddened,/ and one by one /they said to him, /"Surely not I?"

20 "It is one of the Twelve," / he replied,/ "one /who dips bread /into the bowl with me.

21 The Son of Man will go /just as it is written /about him. /But woe to that man/ who betrays the Son of Man! /It would be better /for him /if he had not been born."

22 While they were eating,/ Jesus took bread,/ gave thanks /and broke it, /and gave it to his disciples, /saying,/ "Take it; / this is my body."

23 Then he took the cup, /gave thanks /and offered it /to them, /and they all drank/ from it.

24 "This is my blood /of the covenant,/ which is poured out /for many," /he said to them.

25 "I tell you the truth,/ I will not drink again /of the fruit /of the vine/ until that day /when I drink it anew /in the kingdom of God."

26 When they had sung a hymn,/ they went out /to the Mount of Olives.

27 "You will all fall away," /Jesus told them, /"for it is written: /"'I will strike the shepherd,/ and the sheep will be scattered.'

28 But after I have risen,/ I will go ahead of you/ into Galilee."

29 Peter declared, /"Even if all fall away,/ I will not."

30 "I tell you the truth,"/ Jesus answered,/ "today--yes, /tonight/--before the rooster crows twice /you yourself will disown me /three times."

31 But Peter insisted emphatically, "Even if I have to die with you, I will never disown you." And all the others said the same.

32 They went /to a place called Gethsemane,/ and Jesus said to his disciples, /"Sit here /while I pray."

33 He took Peter, James and John /along with him,/ and he began to be deeply distressed/ and troubled.

34 "My soul is overwhelmed /with sorrow /to the point of death," /he said to them./ "Stay here /and keep watch.“

(* 내 영혼이 슬픔으로 압도되어 죽을 지경이다.)

35 Going a little farther,/ he fell to the ground/ and prayed /that if possible/ the hour might pass /from him.

36 "Abba, Father," he said, /"everything is possible for you./ Take this cup from me./ Yet not /what I will, /but what you will."

37 Then he returned /to his disciples/ and found them sleeping. /"Simon," he said to Peter,/ "are you asleep? /Could you not keep watch /for one hour?

38 Watch and pray /so that you will not fall into temptation. /The spirit is willing, ;but the body is weak."

39 Once more;/ he went away /and prayed the same thing.

40 When he came back, he again found them sleeping, because their eyes were heavy. They did not know what to say to him.

41 Returning the third time, he said to them, "Are you still sleeping and resting? Enough! The hour has come. Look, the Son of Man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.

42 Rise! Let us go! Here comes my betrayer!“

43 Just as he was speaking, Judas, one of the Twelve, appeared. With him was a crowd armed with swords and clubs, sent from the chief priests, the teachers of the law, and the elders.

(* With him was a crowd armed ,, 전치사구 With him 이 문장의 처음에 나오므로 주어 동사의 어순이 뒤바뀌었다.)

44 Now the betrayer had arranged a signal with them: "The one I kiss is the man; arrest him and lead him away under guard."

45 Going at once to Jesus, Judas said, "Rabbi!" and kissed him.

46 The men seized Jesus and arrested him.

47 Then one of those standing near drew his sword and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear.

(* those standing 현재분사가 형용사적으로 사용되어 those 수식, 서술적으로 사용되어 주격보어 목적격 보어가 된다. / 진행형은 be + 현재분사,, // cutting off ,, cutting 은 분사구문으로 연속동작. = and he cut)

48 "Am I leading a rebellion," said Jesus, "that you have come out with swords and clubs to capture me?

49 Every day I was with you, teaching in the temple courts, and you did not arrest me. But the Scriptures must be fulfilled."

50 Then everyone deserted him and fled.

51 A young man, wearing nothing but a linen garment, was following Jesus. When they seized him,

52 he fled naked, leaving his garment behind.

( * he fled naked, leaving his garment behind.

* he fled naked, / 한 문장에 동사가 둘이 올 수 없다. 과거분사 naked 는 주격보어로 ‘ ~ 한 상태로뜻이며, 현재분사 leaving 은 분사구문( 부대상황으로 쓰여졌다.) his garment behind.

53 They took Jesus to the high priest, and all the chief priests, elders and teachers of the law came together.

54 Peter followed him at a distance, right into the courtyard of the high priest. There he sat with the guards and warmed himself at the fire.

55 The chief priests and the whole Sanhedrin were looking for evidence against Jesus so that they could put him to death, but they did not find any.

56 Many testified falsely against him, but their statements did not agree.

57 Then some stood up and gave this false testimony against him:

58 "We heard him say, 'I will destroy this man-made temple and in three days will build another, not made by man.'"

59 Yet even then their testimony did not agree.

60 Then the high priest stood up before them and asked Jesus, "Are you not going to answer? What is this testimony that these men are bringing against you?"

61 But Jesus remained silent and gave no answer. Again the high priest asked him, "Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?“

(* Jesus remained silent and gave no answer. : 불완전 자동사 remain ,, 명사, 형용사를 보어로 취하여 ‘~ 인 채로 남아 있다의 뜻. )

62 "I am," said Jesus. "And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

63 The high priest tore his clothes. "Why do we need any more witnesses?" he asked.

64 "You have heard the blasphemy. What do you think?" They all condemned him as worthy of death.

65 Then some began to spit at him; they blindfolded him, struck him with their fists, and said, "Prophesy!" And the guards took him and beat him.

66 While Peter was below in the courtyard, one of the servant girls of the high priest came by.

67 When she saw Peter warming himself, she looked closely at him. "You also were with that Nazarene, Jesus," she said.

68 But he denied it. "I don't know or understand what you're talking about," he said, and went out into the entryway.

69 When the servant girl saw him there, she said again to those standing around, "This fellow is one of them."

70 Again he denied it. After a little while, those standing near said to Peter, "Surely you are one of them, for you are a Galilean."

71 He began to call down curses on himself, and he swore to them, "I don't know this man you're talking about."

72 Immediately the rooster crowed the second time. Then Peter remembered the word Jesus had spoken to him: "Before the rooster crows twice you will disown me three times." And he broke down and wept.

(- ing)

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기
츲ҺڻȰ ⵵ ȸ ѱ⵶ȸȸȸ ()ظ ѽŴѵȸ μȸڿȸ ȸ б ѽŴб ûȸȸ ŵȸ ŵȸ ȸÿ ѱ⵶ȸȸͽп