:: 한국기독교장로회총회 ::

한영성경 읽기 57 (행전 22장) / 부형들아 들으라 ( Brothers and fathers, listen now to my defense.)

이동원 (서울북노회,성광교회,목사) 2022-10-04 (화) 07:56 1년전 590  

1. 부형들아 들으라  ( Brothers and fathers, listen now to my defense.)

이스라엘 부형들아 나의 변론을 들으라

바울에게 다메석에서 나타나셔서 부르시고 아나니아를 통해 주신 행9:15 절의 말씀이 이루어지고 있다. 물론 주님이 승천하시기 직전에 하신 말씀이 이루어지고 있는 것이다. 행1:4- 8

(행9:15)

15 주께서 가라사대 가라 이 사람은 내 이름을 이방인과 임금들과 이스라엘 자손들 앞에 전하기 위하여 택한 나의 그릇이라

15 But the Lord said to Ananias, "Go! This man is my chosen instrument to carry my name before the Gentiles and their kings and before the people of Israel.

행22:  

1 부형들아 내가 지금 너희 앞에서 변명하는 말을 들으라 하더라

1 "Brothers and fathers, listen now to my defense."

(* 9:15 절의 예언이 성취되고 있는 것이다.)

2 저희가 그 히브리 방언으로 말함을 듣고 더욱 종용한지라 이어 가로되

2 When they heard him speak to them in Aramaic, they became very quiet. Then Paul said:

(* 히브리 방언 (in Aramaic) ,, 이스라엘이 바벨론에서 포로생활을하기 시작한 이후 (bc586~) 사용한 말로 이 아람어는 히브리 방언이라고 한다.)

3 나는 유대인으로 길리기아 다소에서 났고

이 성에서 자라 가말리엘의 문하에서 우리 조상들의 율법의 엄한 교훈을 받았고

오늘 너희 모든 사람처럼 하나님께 대하여 열심하는 자라

3 "I am a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia,

but brought up in this city.

Under Gamaliel I was thoroughly trained in the law of our fathers

and was just as zealous for God as any of you are today.

(* 가말리엘은 윌 뒤란트의 철학이야기에도 등장하는 인물이며 유디인들에게 존경받는 지도자이며 그의 판단은 지혜롭다. 5:

가말리엘은 이스라엘 유대인이 존경하는 3대 율법학자라고 한다. ? 에스라, 힐렐, 가말리엘?

(* 9:15 이스라엘과 // 역사가 누가의 증언,, 역사가라 할 수 있다.

4 내가 이 도를 핍박하여 사람을 죽이기까지 하고 남녀를 결박하여 옥에 넘겼노니

4 I persecuted the followers of this Way to their death, arresting both men and women and throwing them into prison,

5 이에 대제사장과 모든 장로들이 내 증인이라 또 내가 저희에게서 다메섹 형제들에게 가는 공문을 받아 가지고 거기 있는 자들도 결박하여 예루살렘으로 끌어다가 형벌받게 하려고 가더니 (* 이 상황이 예수를 믿는 교회를 핍박하러 외국의 수도까지 가는 이 상황에서의 사건이 바울이 예수를 증거하게 된 사건으로 중요하다. 9장에 이미 자세하게 기록이 되었다. 바울의 주치의 동행자 동역자 의사 누가를 통해서 말이다.)

5 as also the high priest and all the Council can testify. I even obtained letters from them to their brothers in Damascus, and went there to bring these people as prisoners to Jerusalem to be punished.

6 가는데 다메섹에 가까왔을 때에 오정쯤 되어 홀연히 하늘로서 큰 빛이 나를 둘러 비취매

6 "About noon as I came near Damascus, suddenly a bright light from heaven flashed around me.

7 내가 땅에 엎드러져 들으니 소리 있어 가로되 사울아 사울아 네가 왜 나를 핍박하느냐 하시거늘

(* 사울은 예수님을 직접적으로 핍박한 적이 없다. 지금 예수님이 육신적으로 이 땅에 계시지도 않는데 예수님께서는 나를 나를 핍박하느냐고 하셨다. 교인의 핍박을 자신의 핍박으로 예수님과 교인은 일심동체 인 것을 알 수 있다. 감동스러운 일이다.

(* 사울과 바울 행27:

8 내가 대답하되 주여 뉘시니이까 하니 가라사대 나는 네가 핍박하는 나사렛 예수라 하시더라

7 I fell to the ground and heard a voice say to me, 'Saul! Saul! Why do you persecute me?'

8 "'Who are you, Lord?' I asked. "'I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom you are persecuting,' he replied.

(* 이 구절에서 사울이 주여 라고 부르는데 누구를 부르는 것일까요, 하나님을 부른 것이다.

하나님 저는 하나님을 위하여 이렇게 열심히 일하는데 하나님 누구십니까, 가장 높은 칭호의 주여 누구십니까, 그 대답은 무엇이었을까요,

(* 사도 바울은 교인들을 핍박하였는데 ,, 나는 네가 핍박하는 나사렛 예수라 하시더라

아니 예수님은 지금 육신으로 계시지도 않고 예수를 직접적으로 핍박한 적이 없는데 나는 네가 핍박하는 예수 라니 그렇다면 교회 교인들은 누구인가, 감격이다. 교회 교인은 예수님의 몸이라는 것을 바울은 말할 수 있었다.

9 나와 함께 있는 사람들이 빛은 보면서도 나더러 말하시는 이의 소리는 듣지 못하더라

9 My companions saw the light, but they did not understand the voice of him who was speaking to me.

(*구약에 말씀으로 자신을 나타내신 하나님은 말씀이 육신이 되어 예수님으로 오셨고 이제 다시 그 하나님 그 예수님은 말씀으로 나타내신 것이다. 하나님과 예수님은 동일한 분이심을 알 수 있다.)

(* 9장 비교 / 소리를 알아듣지 못했다는 이해하지 못했다는,, )

10 내가 가로되 주여 무엇을 하리이까 주께서 가라사대 일어나 다메섹으로 들어가라 정한 바 너희 모든 행할 것을 거기서 누가 이르리라 하시거늘

10 "'What shall I do, Lord?' I asked. "'Get up,' the Lord said, 'and go into Damascus. There you will be told all that you have been assigned to do.‘

(* 과연 사울 바울은 다메석에서 아나니아라고 하는 제자를 통해 듣는다. 사울 바울에게 나타났던 예수님은 거의 동일한 시간에 다메석에 아나니아에게도 나타나신 것이다. 그리고 사울 바울에 대한 말씀을 하신다.)

11 나는 그 빛의 광채를 인하여 볼 수 없게 되었으므로 나와 함께 있는 사람들의 손에 끌려 다메섹에 들어갔노라

11 My companions led me by the hand into Damascus, because the brilliance of the light had blinded me.

(* 바울의 모습을 보라. 여전히 살기 등등한 모습에서,, )

12 율법에 의하면 경건한 사람으로 거기 사는 모든 유대인들에게 칭찬을 듣는 아나니아라 하는 이가

12 "A man named Ananias came to see me. He was a devout observer of the law and highly respected by all the Jews living there.

13 내게 와 곁에 서서 말하되 형제 사울아 다시 보라 하거늘 즉시 그를 쳐다보았노라

13 He stood beside me and said, 'Brother Saul, receive your sight!' And at that very moment I was able to see him.

14 그가 또 가로되 우리 조상들의 하나님이 (* 예수) 너를 택하여 너로 하여금 자기 뜻을 알게 하시며 저 의인을 보게 하시고 그 입에서 나오는 음성을 듣게 하셨으니

14 "Then he said: 'The God of our fathers has chosen you to know his will and to see the Righteous One and to hear words from his mouth.

15 네가 그를 위하여 모든 사람 앞에서 너의 보고 들은 것에 증인이 되리라

15 You will be his witness to all men of what you have seen and heard.

16 이제는 왜 주저하느뇨 일어나 주의 이름을 불러 세례를 받고 너의 죄를 씻으라 하더라

16 And now what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on his name.'

17 후에 내가 예루살렘으로 돌아와서 성전에서 기도할 때에 비몽사몽간에

18 보매 주께서 내게 말씀하시되 속히 예루살렘에서 나가라 저희는 네가 내게 대하여 증거하는 말을 듣지 아니하리라 하시거늘

17 "When I returned to Jerusalem and was praying at the temple, I fell into a trance

18 and saw the Lord speaking. 'Quick!' he said to me. 'Leave Jerusalem immediately, because they will not accept your testimony about me.'

(* 다음은 아나니아의 말이다. 왜 예수님은 바울에게 직접 말씀하시고 직접 치료해 주시wl 않고 아나니아를 통해서 일까요.)

19 내가 말하기를 주여 내가 주 믿는 사람들을 가두고 또 각 회당에서 때리고

20 또 주의 증인 스데반의 피를 흘릴 적에 내가 곁에 서서 찬성하고 그 죽이는 사람들의 옷을 지킨 줄 저희도 아나이다

19 "'Lord,' I replied, 'these men know that I went from one synagogue to another to imprison and beat those who believe in you.

20 And when the blood of your martyr Stephen was shed, I stood there giving my approval and guarding the clothes of those who were killing him.'

21 나더러 또 이르시되 떠나가라 내가 너를 멀리 이방인에게로 보내리라 하셨느니라

21 "Then the Lord said to me, 'Go; I will send you far away to the Gentiles.'"

22 이 말하는 것까지 저희가 듣다가 소리질러 가로되 이러한 놈은 세상에서 없이 하자 살려 둘 자가 아니라 하여

23 떠들며 옷을 벗어 던지고 티끌을 공중에 날리니

22 The crowd listened to Paul until he said this. Then they raised their voices and shouted, "Rid the earth of him! He's not fit to live!"

23 As they were shouting and throwing off their cloaks and flinging dust into the air,

24 천부장이 바울을 영문 안으로 데려가라 명하고 저희가 무슨 일로 그를 대하여 떠드나 알고자 하여 채찍질하며 신문하라 한대

25 가죽줄로 바울을 매니 바울이 곁에 섰는 백부장더러 이르되 너희가 로마 사람 된 자를 죄도 정치 아니하고 채찍질할 수 있느냐 하니

24 the commander ordered Paul to be taken into the barracks. He directed that he be flogged and questioned in order to find out why the people were shouting at him like this.

25 As they stretched him out to flog him, Paul said to the centurion standing there, "Is it legal for you to flog a Roman citizen who hasn't even been found guilty?"

(* ' Is it legal for you to flog a Roman citizen who hasn't even been found guilty? '
 it 는 가주어,  for you 는 의미상의 주어,  to flog 은 진주어, /  to flog , to 부정사로 그 이후의 문장을 연결 하고 있다.)

26 백부장이 듣고 가서 천부장에게 전하여 가로되 어찌하려 하느뇨 이는 로마 사람이라 하니

27 천부장이 와서 바울에게 말하되 네가 로마 사람이냐 내게 말하라 가로되 그러하다

28 천부장이 대답하되 나는 돈을 많이 들여 이 시민권을 얻었노라 바울이 가로되 나는 나면서부터로라 하니 (* 바울은 이방인 전도를 위하여 준비된 사람인 것을 알 수 있다.)

26 When the centurion heard this, he went to the commander and reported it. "What are you going to do?" he asked. "This man is a Roman citizen."

27 The commander went to Paul and asked, "Tell me, are you a Roman citizen?" "Yes, I am," he answered.

28 Then the commander said, "I had to pay a big price for my citizenship." "But I was born a citizen," Paul replied.

29 신문하려던 사람들이 곧 그에게서 물러가고 천부장도 그가 로마 사람인 줄 알고 또는 그 결박한 것을 인하여 두려워하니라

29 Those who were about to question him withdrew immediately. The commander himself was alarmed when he realized that he had put Paul, a Roman citizen, in chains.

30 이튿날 천부장이 무슨 일로 유대인들이 그를 송사하는지 실상을 알고자 하여 그 결박을 풀고 명하여 제사장들과 온 공회를 모으고 바울을 데리고 내려가서 저희 앞에 세우니라'

30 The next day, since the commander wanted to find out exactly why Paul was being accused by the Jews, he released him and ordered the chief priests and all the Sanhedrin to assemble. Then he brought Paul and had him stand before them.'

1. 위 구절의 내용도 행9:15 절의 말씀이 이루어지고 있다는 것이다.

하나님의 선하신(good) 역사 (work) 는 베드로에게 바울에게

그리고 오늘 우리들에게 나에게 역사하신다는 것이다. 갈2:8 

< 성광교회 이동원 목사 드림>

행 22장

1 "Brothers and fathers, listen now to my defense."

2 When they heard him speak to them in Aramaic, they became very quiet. Then Paul said:

3 "I am a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city. Under Gamaliel I was thoroughly trained in the law of our fathers and was just as zealous for God as any of you are today.

4 I persecuted the followers of this Way to their death, arresting both men and women and throwing them into prison,

5 as also the high priest and all the Council can testify. I even obtained letters from them to their brothers in Damascus, and went there to bring these people as prisoners to Jerusalem to be punished.

6 "About noon as I came near Damascus, suddenly a bright light from heaven flashed around me.

7 I fell to the ground and heard a voice say to me, 'Saul! Saul! Why do you persecute me?'

8 "'Who are you, Lord?' I asked. "'I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom you are persecuting,' he replied.

9 My companions saw the light, but they did not understand the voice of him who was speaking to me.

10 "'What shall I do, Lord?' I asked. "'Get up,' the Lord said, 'and go into Damascus. There you will be told all that you have been assigned to do.'

11 My companions led me by the hand into Damascus, because the brilliance of the light had blinded me.

12 "A man named Ananias came to see me. He was a devout observer of the law and highly respected by all the Jews living there.

13 He stood beside me and said, 'Brother Saul, receive your sight!' And at that very moment I was able to see him.

14 "Then he said: 'The God of our fathers has chosen you to know his will and to see the Righteous One and to hear words from his mouth.

15 You will be his witness to all men of what you have seen and heard.

16 And now what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on his name.'

17 "When I returned to Jerusalem and was praying at the temple, I fell into a trance

18 and saw the Lord speaking. 'Quick!' he said to me. 'Leave Jerusalem immediately, because they will not accept your testimony about me.'

19 "'Lord,' I replied, 'these men know that I went from one synagogue to another to imprison and beat those who believe in you.

20 And when the blood of your martyr Stephen was shed, I stood there giving my approval and guarding the clothes of those who were killing him.'

21 "Then the Lord said to me, 'Go; I will send you far away to the Gentiles.'"

22 The crowd listened to Paul until he said this. Then they raised their voices and shouted, "Rid the earth of him! He's not fit to live!"

23 As they were shouting and throwing off their cloaks and flinging dust into the air,

24 the commander ordered Paul to be taken into the barracks. He directed that he be flogged and questioned in order to find out why the people were shouting at him like this.

25 As they stretched him out to flog him, Paul said to the centurion standing there, "Is it legal for you to flog a Roman citizen who hasn't even been found guilty?"

26 When the centurion heard this, he went to the commander and reported it. "What are you going to do?" he asked. "This man is a Roman citizen."

27 The commander went to Paul and asked, "Tell me, are you a Roman citizen?" "Yes, I am," he answered.

28 Then the commander said, "I had to pay a big price for my citizenship." "But I was born a citizen," Paul replied.

29 Those who were about to question him withdrew immediately. The commander himself was alarmed when he realized that he had put Paul, a Roman citizen, in chains.

30 The next day, since the commander wanted to find out exactly why Paul was being accused by the Jews, he released him and ordered the chief priests and all the Sanhedrin to assemble. Then he brought Paul and had him stand before them.

(- ing) 

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기
츲ҺڻȰ ⵵ ȸ ѱ⵶ȸȸȸ ()ظ ѽŴѵȸ μȸڿȸ ȸ б ѽŴб ûȸȸ ŵȸ ŵȸ ȸÿ ѱ⵶ȸȸͽп