배태진

한중기독청년리더쉽 훈련 총무 설교

관리자 (광주남노회,작천교회,목사) 2016-09-05 (월) 15:34 7년전 2096  

2014년 9월 5일(월) 오전 8시 AMITY Foundation

- PCUSA 폐회예배 명성수련관

성경본문 : 요한복음 13장 34절 - 35절

John 13: 34-35

제 목 : 사랑으로 안아줍시다!

Loving each other is embracing each other!

일 시 : 2016년 9월 5일(월) 오전 8시 반

Sept 5th, 2016.

장 소 : 명성수련관

Myeung Sung Retreat Center

□ 니 하오마! 핑안! 쎄쎄!! 감사합니다. 임춘식 목사님! 천민희 목사님! (Hello! Peace! Thanks a lot!! Thanks Rev. Lim Choon Sik, Thanks Rev. Cheon Minhui!)

□ 말씀을 나누기 전에 서로 인사를 합시다. 헤예 베레카! (Before sharing a message, what about greet each other, saying Heye Bereka!! which means You are a channel of blessing!)

□ 저는 세계 어느 나라에 가든지 갈 때 그 나라 말을 대여섯 개 정도는 미리 알아서 연습을 해가지고 갑니다. (Whenever I visit other countries, I always prepare 5 or 6 sentences in their own languages and practice them a bit.)

□ 예를 들면 중국에 갈 때는 중국 말 몇 개를 알아 가지고 갑니다. (For example, I always practice a few sentences in Chinese when I go to China.)

□ 중국말로 “내가 너를 사랑한다” 하였을 때 “워 아이 니”입니다. (In Chinese, I love you is 워 아니 니.)

□ 아이는 우리 한국말로는 애(愛)이고 영어로는 발음이 “나”입니다. (아이 is 애 in Korean, and the same pronunciation 아이 in English refers to the first person "I".)

□ 영어로 나는 “아이”인데 중국말로는 “사랑”입니다. (The 아이 is the first person "I" in English, in Chinese 아이 is "love.")

□ “나는 사랑이다!” 감히 말한 이가 있습니다. (There is One who boldly said, " I am love!") 누구입니까? 하나님이십니다. (who is it? It's God.)

□ 성경 요한일서 4장 7절에서 8절을 보겠습니다. (Let us look at First John chapter 4 verses 7 to 8.)

□ “사랑하는 자들아 우리가 서로 사랑하자 사랑은 하나님께 속한 것이니 사랑하는 자마다 하나님으로부터 나서 하나님을 알고 사랑하지 아니하는 자는 하나님을 알지 못하나니 이는 하나님은 사랑이심이라” ("(7) Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. (8) Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.")

□ 성경은 하나님께서 쓰신 것이니 “하나님은 사랑이심이라” 이 말씀은 “나는 사랑이다!” 이리 변환해도 의미상 차이는 없습니다. (The Bible is written by God, therefore, there is no change in the meaning of "God is love", even if we change it into " I am love.")

□ 1995년 한국교회 희년에 가수 “조영남” 씨가 기독교회관에서 노래를 불렀을 때 저는 바로 옆에서 그 노래를 들었습니다. (In 1995, the year of Jubilee for the Korean church, when the singer "조영남“ sang a song in the Christian Building, I was right next to him singing.)

□ 감동이었습니다. 유명한 가수가 내 옆에서 노래를 불러 감동이 아니라 그 노래 가사가 감동이었습니다. (I was very much touched, not because of the fact that a famous singer was singing right next to me, but because of the lyrics.)

□ “태초에 하나님께서 천지를 창조하신 그때 인생은 사랑! 영원한 사랑!” ("In the beginning, when God created the heavens and the earth, the life of man is love, eternal love!")

□ 사람이 사랑이라고 하신 것입니다. 사람과 사랑은 받침 하나 차이입니다. 영어로도 “사랑한다”의 LOVE와 “산다”의 LIVE는 글자 한 자 차이입니다. (He said, 'man is love'. In Korean "사람“ which is 'man' and / 사랑”, which is 'love' / have only one letter difference. Likewise, the word "LOVE" and 'Live" also have a difference of one letter.)

□ 하나님도 사랑이시고 하나님이 자신의 형상에 따라 만든 인간도 사랑인 것입니다. (God is love and the man who was created by God in his own image is also love.)

□ 산다는 것은 사랑한다는 것입니다. (To live is to love and to love is to live.)

□ 사람이 존재하는 그 목적은 사람됨의 그 목적은 사랑함에 있습니다. (The purpose of the existence and being of man is to love.)

□ 이를 중심으로 말씀하신 분이 있습니다. 예수님이십니다. 예수님이 뭐라 하셨습니까? (And there is a person who actually put love in practice. It is Jesus. What did Jesus say?)

□ “내가 너희를 사랑한 것 같이 너희도 서로 사랑하라!” 하셨습니다. (He said, "Love each other as I have loved you.")

□ 예수님이 하신 말씀의 핵심이 딱 둘인데 하나가 하나님을 사랑하라는 것이고 이웃을 사랑하라 하심입니다. (The essence of his word can be categorized into only two commands: one is to love God, and the other is to love your neighbor.)

□ 예수님의 말씀 속에는 하늘나라에서 사는 윤리를 말씀하셨는데 다른 특별한 것이 없습니다. 사랑하라! 하셨습니다. (It is the ethics of living in heaven; he did not say any other special thing, but only said "love.")

□ 하늘나라도 다른 나라가 아닙니다. 사랑의 나라입니다. (Heaven is no different than this, it's the kingdom of love.)

□ 하나님도 사랑이시고 예수님도 사랑이시고 성령님도 사랑의 열매를 맺게 하시고 사람도 사랑이고 인생도 사랑입니다. (God is love, Jesus is love, the Holy Spirit also let us bear the fruit of love, man is love and the life of man is love.)

□ 창조의 목적도 사랑이고 창조 안에 있는 모든 피조물이 하나님의 사랑의 품안에 있습니다. (The purpose of the creation is love, and all creatures in that creation are also in the love of God.)

□ 우리나라 유행가 가사에 그런 가사가 있습니다. “모두가 사랑이예요 모두가 사랑이예요" (We have a Korean pop song with lyrics saying, "Everybody is love, everybody is love.")

□ 존재하는 모든 것이 사랑이고 사랑을 빼놓고는 하나님과 세상과 인간을 설명할 수 없습니다. (Every existing thing is love, and without love, no one can explain God, the world, and man.)

□ 사랑은 명사가 아닙니다. 사랑은 동사입니다. (Love is not a noun. It is a verb.)

□ 사랑을 가슴 안에 담아 놓고 있거나 마음 안에서만 빙빙 돌면 사랑이 아닙니다. (If we keep love only in our hearts or if it only stays in our minds, it is not love.)

□ 사랑은 사랑할 때 비로소 사랑입니다. (Love can only be love when we actually love.)

□ 예수님께서 내가 너희를 사랑함과 같이 너희도 서로 사랑하라! 하셨는데 사랑을 어떻게 한답니까? (Jesus said, "love each other as I have loved you." Then how can we practice love?)

□ 사랑을 하는 가장 좋은 방법은 안아주는 것입니다. (The best way to practice love is to give a hug.)

□ 믿음은 바라는 것들의 실상이요 보지 못한 것들의 증거라 하였는데 사랑이 실상이 되고 구체적인 증거로 나타나려면 사랑하는 그 사람을 안아주어야 합니다. (Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see, so to let love be sure and be certain concretely, we should hug the person we love.)

□ 사랑하는 사람만 안아주는 것이 아니라 사랑해서는 안될 사람까지도 안아주고 사랑하고 싶지 않은 사람까지도 안아주는 것이 사랑입니다. (Love is not only to hug a person who we love, but also to hug a person we cannot love.)

□ 창세기에 보면 요셉은 이집트의 총리대신이 되어 자기를 죽이려는 형들을 껴안고 울면서 용서하고 살 길을 열어주었습니다. (In Genesis, after Joseph became a minister of Egypt, he hugged his brothers who had tried to kill him crying, forgave them, and helped them to live.)

□ 예수님은 십자가상에서 피흘려 죽어가시면서도 자신을 십자가에 달고 못박고 옆구리를 창으로 찔러대고 저주하고 악담하는 이들을 내려다 보면서 다시 하늘을 올려다 보면서 “아버지여 저들을 사하여 주옵소서! 저들은 자기가 하는 일을 알지 못하나이다” 하시면서 자기를 죽이려는 이들까지 품에 안으면서 하나님께 용서의 기도를 올리셨습니다. (When Jesus was on the cross bleeding to death, he looked down at the people who hanged and nailed him on the cross, the people who stabbed him with a spear spiting out curses and abusive words. Then he looked into the sky and prayed, "Father forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." He embraced even those who were trying to kill him and prayed to God for his forgiveness.)

□ 오늘날 세상의 실로 여러 가지 험악하고 고통스러운 일들이 너무도 많습니다. (Today, we see a lot of perilous and painful accidents.)

□ 아이에스는 최근에 동영상에 쿠르드족의 전사들을 무릎 꿇도록 하고 이들을 어린아이들을 시켜 총을 쏘아 죽이는 만행을 저질렀습니다. (Recently there was a video showing ISIS committing a serious act of brutality by making Kurd soldiers to kneel down and letting children kill them with guns.)

□ 세상 안에 테러와 폭력과 미움이 기하급수적으로 증가하고 있습니다. (We see terrors, violence and hatred burgeoning geometrically.)

□ 이것을 또 다른 더 큰 폭력으로 제압을 하려 하고 그에 맞서 동시다발적 불특정다수를 향한 테러가 자행되고 그러는 작용과 반작용의 악순환 가운데 세상은 점점 생지옥으로 변해갈 뿐입니다. (Controling this with even greater violence causes more violence and terrors against unspecified number of the general public. This vicious circle of action and reaction only makes the world turn into hell.)

□ 알카에다 아이에스아이에스를 도대체 그 괴물을 누가 만든 것입니까? 미국의 대외정책의 오류가 만든 것 아닙니까? 그러나 이는 우리 지구촌에 사는 우리 모두가 해결해 나가야 할 숙제입니다. (Who made this monster called Al-Qaeda and ISIS? Didn't it come from the fault of the US foreign policy? However, this is the problem of all of us who live in this global village, and we have to solve it together.)

□ 세상의 문제와 위기와 고통을 해결하는 다른 방법이 없습니다. 사랑으로 안아주는 일 밖에 없습니다. (There is no other solution for the problems, crisis, sufferings of the world, but to embrace and to give a hug with love.)

□ 등을 돌려 서로를 증오하고 서로 찔러대고 쏘아대고 목조르고 죽여대고 하는 일들이 세상을 점점 생지옥으로 만들어가고 있습니다. (Turning our back on each other, stabbing, shooting, choking, and killing are turning this world gradually into hell.)

□ 그렇게 계속 가도록 내버려 두는 일은 우리 사는 삶의 터전을 고통의 종말을 함께 맞이하게 하는 일입니다. (Letting this keep happening is also letting all of Life come to an end.)

□ 이제야말로 돌렸던 등을 다시 돌려 서로를 안아주는 일을 시작해야 합니다. (Now is time to see each other face to face and start to hug each other.)

□ 우리 예수님을 믿는 이들부터 시작해야 합니다. (We Christians who believe Jesus should start first.)

□ 하나님께서는 서로가 서로를 안으려 할 때는 너무도 기가 막히게 인체공학적으로 편안하도록 만드셨습니다. (God ergonomically made us be comfortable and easy to hug others.)

□ 가슴도 서로 맞닿으면 참으로 아늑하게 느끼도록 만드셨고 손의 손가락 마디마디도 팔도 잘 구브러지게 만드셨고 팔의 길이도 더하지도 않고 덜하지도 않게 잘 안아주도록 만들어 놓으셨습니다. (He made us to feel comfort and warmth when we hug chest to chest, he made our fingers to bend easily, and he made our arms just long enough to hug others.)

□ 이제부터 우리 그리스도인 청년들이 이 안아주는 행동을 출발시켜야 할 때입니다. (This is time for our Christian Young Adults to start this act of giving a hug.)

□ 안아주자는 말을 제가 시작한 것이 아닙니다. (I am not the person who first started emphasizing this power of hug.)

오래 전 일입니다만 인터넷에서 인상적인 뉴스 하나를 보았습니다. “김병수”라는 청년이 종로와 대학로 등지에서 ‘안아드려요’(free hug) 피켓을 들고 누구든지 자신 앞으로 오는 사람에게는 따뜻하게 안아주었습니다. (Long ago, I watched an impressive news article on the internet . A young man named "김병수" was holding a picket saying "Free Hugs" and he gave hugs to whoever came to him around 종로 and 대학로 area.)

그렇게 하자 처음에는 사람들이 선뜻 접근하지 못하고 신기한 듯 사진만 찍지만, 곧 학생들과 외국인들을 비롯한 여러 사람들이 다가와 김병수 씨와 따뜻한 포옹을 하고 어떤 엄마는 자신의 아이를 데리고 와 포옹을 하도록 하였습니다. (First, people hesitated to try but just took pictures with curious eyes, but soon a few people including students and foreigners approached him and gave him warm hugs. Even a mother brought her children to give him a hug.)

이 운동은 한국의 한 청년이 만든 운동이 아닙니다. (However, this movement was not started for the first time by the young Korean man.)

호주에서 ‘후안 만’이라는 이름의 청년이 시드니 거리로 나아가 ‘안아드려요(free hugs)’라는 피켓을 들고 지나가는 사람들과 포옹을 하면서 시작되었습니다. (It was started by a young man named '후안 만‘ who lives in Sydney, Australia. He held a picket saying "FREE HUGS" and started giving hugs to people walking on the street.)

밴드를 하는 후안의 친구인 사이먼 무어가 자신의 음악과 함께 이 3 분 39 초짜리 ‘포옹’ 동영상을 유튜브(www.youtube.com)에 올리자 순식간에 세계적 화젯거리로 떠올랐습니다. (After his friend Simon Moore who was in a music band posted this Free Hug video on Youtube with his music, soon it became a world issue.)

감동을 받은 사람들이 각각 자신들의 나라에서 ‘사랑의 실천’에 나섰고 급기야는 우리나라에 이르기까지 퍼진 것입니다. (Those people who were touched by this video, they started practicing this act of love, and it spread into Korea as well.)

□ 저는 부모님을 만날 때 꼭 안아드립니다. (When I see my parents, I give them a big hug.)

□ 자녀들을 키울 때 다른 특별한 교육정책 없이 꼭 안아주면서 키웠습니다. (When I raised my children, I raised them with hugs, not with any other special educational strategy.)

□ 목회를 할 때도 예배를 마치고 돌아가는 성도들을 주 안에서 사랑합니다 하고 안아드렸습니다. (When I served a church, I gave hugs to my church members as I said, "I love you in the Lord.")

□ 그렇게 안아주면서 집안에서 교회 안에서 어둠이 물러가고 문제는 축소되어가는 것을 느꼈습니다. (I felt the darkness was fading away and problems getting smaller in my family and church.)

□ 안아주면서 그늘 속에 있는 이들, 아픔 가운데 있는 이들을 더 자주 안아주는 일을 합시다. (Let's give more hugs to those who are in the darkness and suffering.)

□ 오늘 이 자리에 “아미티 파운데이션”에 속한 청년들이 참석하셨습니다. “아미티”(amity)는 성서적인 사랑을 그렇게 표현한 것으로 알고 있습니다. (In this retreat we have youth leaders from the "Amity foundation.' I understand that the term Amity has the meaning of biblical love.)

□ 제가 속한 기장과 한국기독교교회협의회도 <아미티 파운데이션>과 합하여 북한을 돕는 일에 함께 하였습니다. (The PROK, to which I belong, and NCCK, have worked and joined together for helping North Korea. -- When the South Korean Government would not let us send relief to North Korea, we were helped by Amity Foundation.)

□ 저는 아미티 파운데이션을 아미티 파운틴(fountain)으로도 생각해 봅니다. 사랑이 끊임없이 솟아나는 샘물입니다. (I think of Amity foundation as Amity fountain. It is a fountain of endless love.)

□ 오늘 이 자리에 아미티 파운데이션에서 오신 그리고 일하시는 청년 여러분들은 마르지 않은 사랑의 샘물이 되어 만나는 이들마다 주님의 사랑을 마시게 하고 그리스도의 사랑을 안아주심으로 오늘날 생지옥을 만드는 증오와 미움과 폭력으로부터 세상을 구원하는 사랑의 힘을 서로 안아줌으로써 키워나갑시다. (I ask you young leaders of PC-USA, Amity Foundation and others, let's be an undried fountain of love and let everyone who we meet drink the love of Jesus, and give them hugs with the love of Jesus Christ. Let's bring up our power of love which saves this world from the hatred, enmity and violence which turns this world into hell.)

□ 이 시간 잠시 일어나서 좌우전후 이들을 “헤예 베레카!” (당신의 축복의 통로라는 히브리어) 축복하면서 안아주시기를 바랍니다!! 감사합니다!! (Now, let us rise for a minute and give a hug and a blessing to the people sitting around us, saying “헤예 베레카!” It means you are a channel of blessings in Hebrew. Thank you.)

기도> 은총의 하나님 아버지! 예수님이 말씀하신대로 서로 사랑하면서 살게 하여 주시옵소서! 살면서 예수님의 사랑으로 사랑하며 살게 하여 주시고 서로 용서하며 덮어주면서 살게 하시고 서로 많이 안아주면서 살게 하여 주시옵소서! 하나님께서 주신 긴 팔과 너른 가슴으로 예수님의 뜨거운 심장으로 많이 안아주면서 살게 하여 주시옵소서! 예수님 이름으로 기도드립니다!! 아멘 (Father God of grace, Let us live as we love each other in the way that Jesus said. As we live our lives, let us love one another with the love of Jesus, let us forgive each other, let us give more hugs to each other. Please let us hug each other with the long arms and generous and passionate heart of Jesus. In Jesus name we pray -Amen-)

설교.JPG

[이 게시물은 관리자님에 의해 2016-11-03 21:39:53 총무 칼럼에서 이동 됨]

hi
이전글  다음글  목록 글쓰기

츲ҺڻȰ ⵵ ȸ ѱ⵶ȸȸȸ ()ظ ѽŴѵȸ μȸڿȸ ȸ б ѽŴб ûȸȸ ŵȸ ŵȸ ȸÿ ѱ⵶ȸȸͽп